Friday 11 July 2014

wk 28....Christmas Colours! - Graph'It Colouring challenge

Friday already! and that means another Colouring challenge, what better way to start the weekend!

Don't forget that we have an 
International design Team call 
out and are looking for some great colourists to join us here on the Graph'It Colouring team!
You can see the call here...
We don't have a winner to announce this week, but you still have time to enter our last challenge HERE if you're quick.

So today our challenge is

Christmas Colours
and the team are loving this one because in craft land Christmas is very much under way with all the big brands releasing their Christmas collections already. After all, we all know it can take a while to colour in an image so we need to get started soon! 

You can join in the challenge too, just enter anything where you've used some kind of Christmas Colours (it doesnt HAVE to be a Xmas card, just using Xmas tones ie reds, greens etc!)
 with an alcohol marker - you have until 25th July to enter and we will announce the random winner and top 3 favourites as picked by the team on our week 30 post. 
Our random winner will receive Graph'it goodies so it's well worth entering! Don't forget you do NOT have to use Graph'Its to enter!

So let's see what the team have made....


We have the lovely Mandy Sullivan guest designing with us this week...
Mandy...I've had a couple of advent calendar kits in my craft stash for quite some time, and thought this would be an ideal opportunity to use one of them! 


I chose an image and papers from the Studio 12 Picknix Gingerbread Twist collection, and set to work with some GIs (8270, 8280, 4110, 9303, 3140, 3170, 3180, 5250, 5245, 5240), some glittery embossing powders, Distress Ink and crochet ribbon! Hope you like it, I'm really looking forward to using it this Christmas - the drawers are quite large so I can put something more than just a chocolate in it!

I chose to use a traditional colour palette for my card and the Graph'it Marker Range is perfect for those rich Red's and Greens associated with Christmas:
Chester: 3180,3190,3160, 3140,3120, 5120
Red: 4245, 5240
Green: 8190,8180,8140
Cool Grey added to eyes and blended.


Kevin I have gone for a kind of Vintage look with my card, This is one of the New Tatty Twinkle Christmas images coloured as alway with my Graph'It Markers.
Graph'It markers used.
Skin..4150..4170..4180..5120
Hair..1230..1210..1270..1280.
Clothing.. 1140..1210..1280..4110
Blender & Silver glitter pen.






Gorgeous creations from the team as always! We'll be back next week with the winners from our last challenge, so we'll see you next week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

  1. I managed to get the linky page up and enter my name and link, but the pop up window contained a lot of gobblydeegook and I couldn't add my photo, couldn't see it!
    my first entry.
    my second entry.
    I hope you can add me or let me know when it is working.
    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep , i'm late commenting this week. Beautiful advent calendar! I loe all of it. Thanks for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try these markers!

    ReplyDelete

The Colour Crazy Design Team love to hear from you so please feel free to leave us a comment or question!